AXMAN ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. Established in 1985,
We have continued to invest in design, development, manufacturing, and testing procedures.
These investments ensure that our bicycles are the most durable, lightweight, beautiful, and ergonomic brand available. AXMAN has one of the best design and R&D teams, the most technologically advanced manufacturing equipment, the most sophisticated assembly line, and the most rigorous testing procedures which strictly follow and exceed the EN standards.
Road bikes, mountain bikes, and carbon fiber frame sets designed and manufactured by AXMAN are one of the world leading boutique brands. We created superior races performances in Olympics, World Cup races, Asian Championship and UCI Asia tour.
The next clear direction after AXMAN company moved to the new plant follows:
Focus on custom-made products, continues to make full use of AXMAN existing advantages and expand to develop high-end products customer services.
A.Manufacturing process advantage: Vertical integration of the various components suppliers, focusing on program-controlled lead time progress, and continually improving on the process of manufacturing, it aims to shorten delivery. Assemble line features: focus on designing optimum operating convenience for the group of employees. A hundred percent complete assembling all of the products with precise adjustments.
1. Quality check on first assembly before mass production:
2. Paint line features: With clean painting and labeling production line working with robot spraying and painting all of products.
Delicate coating line establishment.
3. Hand Wheel-building
4. Automatic adjustment:
5. Workers’ working station:
6. Assemble line features: Focus on designing optimum operating convenience for the group of employees. A hundred percent complete assembling all of the products with precise adjustments.
7. E-bike inspection: System: SHIMANO, FAZUA, BROSE, PANASONIC, and E-MOTION.
B. Quality advantage: Focus on improving the quality from the beginning of R&D, considering the efficiency of the process control.
1. Frame design and E.M. test.
C. Logistics management advantages: 1. Providing cost effective and rapid logistics warehousing services to help customers to expand the international distribution.
2. Operating procedures comply with international ISO standards.
D. Quality Management System AXMAN's quality management system is constructed through core processes (semiconductor process technology research and development, bikes manufacturing, customer service, and associated services such as design services) to support AXMAN's business strategies and assure customer satisfaction.
AXMAN follows international quality standards ISO 4210, to establish its quality system infrastructure.